Mobivity Completes Acquisition of Belly, a Leading Digital Loyalty Solution for Brick and Mortar Businesses. Learn More >

Big City Vapor Replaces FiveStars with Belly
customer success stories

Big City Vapor Replaces FiveStars with Belly

Big city vapor

“What sets Belly apart is its ability to attract new customers into my store. This has always been our biggest challenge, and Belly solves it.”

– David VanBuren, owner Big City Vapor, Anderson, CA

About Big City Vapor

In 2015, owner VanBuren opened up shop in Anderson, CA. The young business prides itself on offering superior customer service and a robust product offering. Like most new businesses, VanBuren's primary concern was attracting new customers — and making sure he could turn new customers into loyal ones! After using FiveStars briefly with disappointing results, Big City Vapor reached out to Belly.

Affordable pricing for every business

Having a customized digital loyalty program shouldn’t break the bank. Belly offers 3 subscription packages – Basic, Core, Complete – at different price points to suit your business’s individual needs. The most popular and most robust package, Belly Complete, includes Belly’s full suite of marketing tools and prioritized customer support in addition to Belly’s nationally recognized loyalty program.

“Not only does Belly offer everything FiveStars did, but it actually has more available marketing features and is much more affordable for my business.”

Marketing tools that work

We know you’re busy. That’s why we’ve developed marketing automation tools to keep your customers coming in while you focus on running your business. Using the customer data you’ve collected through your loyalty program, set up triggered emails to target specific customer groups and drive them back into your business.

“Belly’s Auto-Engage tool has made quite the impact on my shop. By sending a 15% off coupon to customers who haven’t visited and checked in with Belly for awhile, I’m able to influence their shopping behavior and it really incentivizes them to come back.”

Seamless in-store customer experiences

The Belly iPad sits neatly on the counter near your point-of-sale so that customers can easily check in and earn their Belly Points after they’ve made a purchase. These smooth interactions will keep your customers engaged and excited to use your loyalty program every time they stop by.

“Belly works every time! It’s fast and fun for our customers and they like it a lot. FiveStars worked maybe 80% of the time and we were embarrassed the other 20%.”

Support you can trust

Just as you make an effort to always put your customers first, so do we. Each Merchant Success Manager is dedicated to making Belly work for you and can help you set up your program, launch an email campaign or even talk through your data.

“The support and service I’ve received from my Belly Merchant Success Manager has been top notch! [Maggie] is prompt and courteous and makes Belly’s simple system even easier.”


Want to start your own success story? Schedule your free demo today. Or call (630) 480-6108