Sending an email Campaign with Belly's Campaigns tool is easy! It should take you under 15 minutes from start to finish. Just follow the steps below. Remember, if you ever get stuck, your Merchant Success Manager is just a phone call away. Let's get started!
- Log Into Your Web Command Center.
- Select “Campaigns” from the top menu
- Select the blue "New Campaign" button if it appears. If not, go right to step 4.
- Choose the Campaign type you'd like to send. You can choose from "Announcement", "Bring Back", "Event Promotion", or "Social Media". Click the blue button that corresponds with the Campaign type you want to send. Note: Announcement is the most popular type.
- Create your Campaign by starting in the "Create Message" section. First, add a subject line and headline.
**Note:** We give you some tips right in the tool for writing effective subject lines!
- Add a custom image by uploading one you have saved to your computer, or use our free stock images! Select "Click here to choose an image" under "Image for Campaign".
- An "Add an Image" modal will pop up. You can choose from our free image library or upload your own image.
- To upload your own image, Click “Upload Your Own”
- Drag the image you downloaded or browse for the image
- Select “Choose Image” to insert it into your email campaign.
- To use a free stock image, simply search the Bigstock Photo library, click the image you want and hit the blue "Choose Image" button to insert it into your email Campaign.
- In the “Email Body Copy” text box, add your custom message. For example:
- "Visit us this weekend for 25% your purchase!"
- "Thank you for being a loyal customer. Join us for a summer preview sale next week!"
If you have a website you‘d like your customers to visit, select “Yes, include a link” and type the link to your website. If you don’t want customers visiting your website, simply select “No thanks.”
Select the blue “Continue” button. This will bring you to the email scheduler.
Now it's time to schedule and send your Campaign!
- Using the calendar picker, select the date you want your email to send.
- Select Send!
From here, you're done! Your email campaign will be sent to your Merchant Success Manager to review. You'll receive an email once your email has been approved to send. Happy emailing!
If you need help sending your email campaign, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Merchant Success Manager! They're always here to help you out!